Thursday, November 12, 2015

Great Solar Light

200 Lumen Solar spot light

I have purchased many outdoor solar lights over the past several years, however, none of them really held up over time. This is quite possibly, the nicest, most durable, outdoor solar light I have ever purchased. The solar panel is much larger than any of the other lights I have purchased in the past. The light is far more brighter since it actually lit my driveway up beautifully. I believe I will be purchasing several more of these to line around my home.


Purchase one here


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Services website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm397e79acc2510d22a5950bee074464b3

No comments:

Post a Comment